Denna delen av 99 uppdateras inte längre utan har arkiverats inför framtiden som ett museum.
Här kan du läsa mer om varför.
Mac-nyheter hittar du på Macradion.com och forumet hittar du via Applebubblan.

Infineon Chipset kan orsaka tillkopplingsfel i IPhone 3G

Tråden skapades och har fått 2 svar. Det senaste inlägget skrevs .

Slashdot skriver:
JagsLive sends along a CNet blog piece about a plausible theory to explain the iPhone 3G connection problems many users have experienced. Apple has not acknowledged any such problems. "Richard Windsor of Nomura published a research note... Tuesday singling out the iPhone 3G's chipset, made by Infineon, as the probable culprit for the reception problems we reported on Monday. The dropped calls, service interruptions, and abrupt network switches experienced by iPhone 3G users reminded Windsor of similar complaints five years ago, when 3G phones were first launched in Europe. 'We believe that these issues are typical of an immature chipset and radio protocol stack where we are almost certain that Infineon is the 3G supplier,' Windsor wrote. 'This is not surprising as the Infineon 3G chipset solution has never really been tested in the hands of users. Some people will not experience these problems as it is only in areas where the radio signal weakens that the immaturity of the stack really shows.'"

Slashdot | Infineon Chipset May Be Cause of IPhone 3G Issues

Såg inte någon annan tråd om detta ämnet.
Finns det så släng tråden i sjön.

• Medlem
  • International user
  • 2008-08-13 17:20

Om jag inte såg den andra tråden, hur i hela friden skulle jag se närmaste synsam då även om du pekade? =P

Men du har rätt.
Släng tråden eller flytta inlägget kanske?

Bevaka tråden